Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Zesty Chicken Tortilla Bake



I'm always up for trying new recipes. Anything that I can find and has ingredients that my husband and I like. This recipe I found on Kraft's website. My mother-in-law always has the Food and Family magazines in her house, so whenever I'm surfing the net, I make time to check out the new recipes on Kraft.com.

1/4 cup Miracle Whip
1/4 cup flour
1 1/2 cups milk
4 oz shredded cheddar
1 lb chicken breast, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup salsa
6 tortillas




Preheat oven to 375-degrees
Mix Miracle Whip and flour in saucepan with whisk until well blended.

Gradually stir in milk.
Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue to stir until thickened.
Add 1/2 cup cheese, cook until melted, stirring constantly.
Reserve 1/2 cup of sauce.
Stir chicken, salsa into remaining sauce.
Spoon 1/3 cup down the center of each tortilla.
Roll up.
Place rolls seam-side down in 9x13 pan.


Top with reserved sauce and remaining cheese.


Bake 25 minutes.


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment