
I'm a sucker for Macaroni and Cheese. I could probably eat it everyday! My favorite is my grandmother, Gum-I's, but we can't figure out how she made hers. This is the closest we can find to it. My office was having a company Thanksgiving Celebration, so this is what I decided to bring. It's one of my husbands favorite recipe's of mine, so why not give it a try? It may become a favorite in your home too!
Baked Macaroni and Cheese
2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
5 cups milk
1 stick of butter
12 oz. shredded cheddar
4 oz. shredded mozerella
Salt and Pepper to desired taste
Preheat oven to 450-degrees
Pour uncooked noodles in bottom of 9x13 greased pan.
Slice butter and place on top of uncooked noodles.
Sprinkle all shredded cheddar on top of noodles and butter.
Sprinkle mozerella on top of cheddar.
Pour milk over cheese and noodles.
Bake for an hour.
Now, it may be a bit runny when you take it out, but one you let it sit for a while it thickens up.

Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment